Who are we?
Yedynka is a marketing and web development agency focused on creating comprehensive digital products.
Our slogan is "Web solutions for social progress."
Our business areas include
- marketing UI/UX design
- web development (full cycle)
Our mission is "Digital solutions for positive change in the world."
- Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, Silpo, OKKO, Nova Poshta, Materialise, DW, NV.ua, EBRD, EUAM, the Ministry of Digital Transformation, and others.
- Digitalization of the ethnic culture of Ukraine was carried out together with the Honchar Museum;
- Developed the first full-fledged site for hromadske.tv;
- Joined the first Ukrainianer.net expeditions;
- Launched the Do Business with Ukrainians initiative.
What do you need to do?
- Process incoming requests from potential clients and work with recommendations.
- Generate leads (LinkedIn, Clutch, Behance, Upwork).
- Communicate with clients via email and in meetings: brief, prepare and present offers, participate in document preparation and signing.
- Monitor payments and communicate with clients during project implementation.
- Collect and pass on customer feedback on the services provided.
- Contact existing clients: make upsells, maintain regular contact, inform them about relevant services. Generate marketing requests for creating necessary content (presentations, text, video, cases, etc.).
- You have experience in sales in IT, Digital, B2B, and worked with international markets.
- You have expanded lead generation channels in IT, Digital.
- You have experience working with search platforms (Dribbble, Behance, Upwork, and LinkedIn), Microsoft Excel, and have a perfect command of the English language.
- Remote work with the possibility to work in offices in Kyiv, Uzhhorod, and Krakow.
- If necessary, the company provides coworking space in the city where the employee resides.
- Schedule: 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00 or from 10:00 to 19:00, Sat. Sun. - days off.
- Development: the opportunity to deepen your expertise in your role and influence decisions regarding the company's development.