Who are we?
White Sales is a sales management consulting company founded in 2009 in Kyiv.Business areas:
- Consulting: We systemize all processes, automate the customer journey, and develop new valuable skills for our team.
- Recruitment: We search for salespeople and sales managers.
- Training: We provide sales and sales management training in our own schools and partner institutions (Bagazh, EBA, etc.).Philosophy:
- White Sales: We consider everything that frustrates both the salesperson and the client in sales as "blacklisted," and what remains becomes our methodology.
- Blue Ocean system: We have a flexible schedule and a horizontal hierarchy. Each team member has clear responsibilities within their role, as regulated by internal standards.
- Market: Ukraine, Europe, and the USA.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct analysis of the client's existing software.
- Build recommended software combinations for client business processes.
- Write technical requirements for configuring selected software and integrations.
- Configure CRM systems and integrated additional tools.
- Research new cloud solutions, updates, cases, companies, and algorithms to facilitate work.
- Provide support and technical assistance, helping clients adapt to working with these systems and resolving technical requests that arise during work.
- Act as a general contractor by managing subcontractors, overseeing delegated tasks, conducting testing, and accepting work before presenting it to the client.
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English (B2: Upper-Intermediate level or higher).
- Experience in software integration, programming, or technical support, or a strong interest in these areas.
- Interest in various business aspects such as marketing, sales, finance, production, etc.
- Comfortable with independently planning your work schedule and taking responsibility for your part of the project with the team and the client.
- Multitasking and planning are second nature to you.
- A desire to create and improve. There is no standard or template that cannot be enhanced. If you have a knack for constant upgrading, we're on the same page.
- Turquoise approach: Focused on results, we give everyone the opportunity to plan their working hours.
- Growth: No restrictions on markets, we work with various business areas and utilize a wide range of technical solutions.
- Development: In the company, you can combine and change roles, participate in launching new products. We are currently launching Big Sister AI in the USA, a service that improves the quality and personal results of salespeople through algorithms, coaching, automation, and artificial intelligence.
- Training: Access to internal training programs and the opportunity to participate in professional external programs at the company's expense.
- Full-time remote work: Each team member plans their own working hours, being accountable for the results rather than the time spent. The primary activity time for most of the team is from 10 am to 7 pm in Kyiv. There is also the option to work in a comfortable office space at Kooperativ, Sichovykh Striltsiv Street, 23A (near Lvivska Square). We consider compensating the candidate's workspace in their city through a remote setup.
- Support: Everything we do more than once, we turn into templates and standards. We assist in team onboarding and freely ask each other/partners for help when needed.
If you're interested in joining our team as a Technical Engineer, please let us know!